Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Music

Hey, I think I should let u guys help me choose a song. if u want... but only suggestions. please don't get mad that i didn't choose a song from any of u and went with one of mine. it's your ideas that matter! :) smiles! hey, who knows. maybe someone might give a song suggestion that i know of. here r some things u have to know, though.
 1) I DONT DO RAP or anything TO DO with rap. 
2) i also dont sing any rock or punk or heavy metal or anything of the sort.
3) i have a pretty high voice, so nothing too low.
4) nothing to high either. my voice cant go THAT high.
alright! that's it. if i dont know the song, i will look it up and see if i can sing it. just post a comment with the artist and song title, and i'll see what i can do. Just thought i'd let u have some fun thinking of your favorite songs and seeing if i like them too.
I'm still new to this whole blog of my own, so please work with me, and if u have suggestions, questions, or comments, just comment to this post. THANK YOU! :) smiles 4 everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Something by Regina Spektor.

    Preferably Us, Better, Fidelity, Laughing With or The Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since typing my story is taking a while, i decided to do this between the my work :) SMILES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chorus of Nothin On You by B.O.B.! Bruno Mars sings the chorus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could sing that one... if it helps make u feel better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's gonna take a while, so i will see tomorrow and choose a song then. i like the suggestions so far! :) SMILES!!! ...hmm, i think that's going to be my shout thing now. like eve and mist had one. yeah, so anyway, SMILES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any suggestions, sorry. But i think the whole singing thing is a brilliant idea. I mean, plenty of people write storys, but i don't know a single other person who sings on there blog. It's really original.

    ReplyDelete