Hi. This is my blog for stories and music. Since I don't know if I should sing or write, I will let you choose. This blog is for the friends I made in Derek Landy Blogs Under Duress. I hope you will like my stories and hope my singing is okay. Bye for now!
hi! it's a good blog! i'm stella from derek landys blog! i think u should do both!
ReplyDeletethanks! wow :D i'm trying to post a vid of my singing, but i got all shaky at the moment. :P guess i'm just nervous or cold. it could be from cold. maybe if i keep posting vids, i will get better... i hope.
ReplyDeleteI think you should do both!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I think this blog looks nice, I'll follow it!
cool thank you so much guys! it means a lot to hear you say that! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should do both, Hope. Can I call you Hope? I think I'll call you Hope.
ReplyDeleteYou should do both, Hope! :)
it's ok to call me Hope. i don't mind :)
ReplyDeletenice blog. its very... white.
ReplyDeletewell, i like purple. that's how i got my first name. i took Lavender cuz purple's my fave color :)
ReplyDelete