1) This isn't exactly reading for enjoyment. Well, it is, but what I need of my readers at this point is feedback. If you're willing to look into my story and offer tips, suggestions, or point out grammar mistakes and plot holes, to make my story better, then great! I'd be happy to let you read it. If you'll only say something like, "It's great! Can't wait for more!" then you can wait until I've gotten the story at that point where I can bring new readers in to read over it and smooth out the wrinkles.
2) Also, with my writing enthusiasm coming and going, there may be times I won't post anything for a bit. If my readers can wait and still enjoy reading whatever I manage to post, then I'd really appreciate that.
I guess what I really need are people who can get me writing more, asking the right questions, and just helping me get this story out in general. I have a hard time doing that since I stop about halfway and continue changing the beginning.
If you'd like to help, leave a comment and/or send me your email and I'll add you as one of the readers.
PS: Even if you don't think you'd give good feedback, questions help too. Or even guessing what might come next. Find something in the story that makes you pause and think, or just point out parts you liked or thought was odd.
PPS: I'll be joining Camp NaNoWriMo next month, so I might even start posting what I've written during April.
Thanks! You're help would be greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment