Man, how long's it been since I've posted on this blog? Well, to start off, I got a new guitar! It's a cool purple color and an acoustic electric. I'll post a picture... someday...
Now for my stories, I have a question for you readers. Would you like me to start posting them again? I've completely rewritten the beginning of Dragon Keeper, though still haven't gotten it finished. Which is why I thought to ask. I think I'm going to need motivation and constructive criticism. And that prologue with no name? It's got a name now. I just don't want someone to steal it because I MADE IT UP MYSELF. I don't think there's anyone out there who's thought up this name, so I'm a little worried about any thieves. Not that any of my friends are thieves, but if a stranger came upon my blog. I also still have no idea where it'll go, and I've changed it a bit, so the beginning will be different. If you want to read about that story too, comment.
So that's basically it. This is a short post. Sorry bout that.
PS: If anyone's interested and you haven't taken a look yet, there's a new blog of mine called Announcements. Take a look, it'll explain a few things. Sort of.
http://lavenderhopesrandomchannel.blogspot.com/2014/12/announcements.html
-wants to read all your stories-
ReplyDeleteHello! If you feel like posting stuff, I'll be happy to read it. :-)
ReplyDelete